Intrigue & Murder in St. Petersburg
A very different look at some of the most visited sites of St. Petersburg. Instead of providing you with all the architects and construction dates, there are far more interesting stories to tell. Behind those magnificent and well known facades is a fascinating portion of history to be told!
Find out about a tsar who built his own fortress but got assinated anyway. Or the famous Rasputin. Or what about a poet writing his last poem with his own blood? Love stories, assinations, envy, hate; the Russian nobility was almost human.
- Included in the tour:
- Pick up/drop off at hotel
- Old Soviet car
- Several stops along the way
- Tours available every day
- Duration: +/- 4 hours
Price: RUB 3000
- Recommended start of the tour 10AM
- The tours are shared. If you want to have a private tour that is possbile for a surcharge.
- With all tours there is a possibility of adding a Soviet style lunch (or early dinner) for just RUB 500 per person.