Old Soviet Stuff
An interesting tour to some of rarely visited soviet buildings outside the city center. From one of the very first Soviet factories to futuristic looking buildings. All that while driving in a Soviet car. Because communism did produce some cool looking stuff!
We start with the place where communism started - the train station where Lenin entered St. Petersburg and guided the Bolsheviks into power. After that we make a journey through communism with buildings as our guide. We will look into the early period all the way up to the Brezhnev era. In a way, this is a quick tour through 70 years of communism. Apart from that, it is also a pleasant drive away from the obvious and into something different!
What Clients say about the Old Soviet Stuff Tour:
" I have seen many sides of Petersburg I otherwise would not have seen and learned many new things!"
" Highly recommended for everyone who wants to see more than the Hermitage! "
" Time machine on wheels!"
" And really, without Jonathan and WOW Russia, we never would have seen any of this. It was a superb day."
- Pick up/drop off at hotel
- Transfer per classic Soviet car
- Several stops along the way
- Tours available every day
- Duration: +/- 4 hours
Price: RUB 3000
- Recommended start of the tour 10AM
- The tours are shared. If you want to have a private tour that is possbile for a surcharge.
- With all tours there is a possibility of adding a Soviet style lunch (or early dinner) for just RUB 500 per person.